How I Make $45,000 Per Week

find a YouTube lately called what I spend in a week it's where people go through their normal everyday routine out of how much money they spend and then total it up at the end of the week this year they did something like that is to watch I think we should take it up a little bit and take it to the next level because how much money you spend is really only in proportion to how much money you make sure all spending $1,600 a week on tanning hair extensions and Starbucks might seem ridiculous the song if they're pulling in 3 million dollars a year that's the exact same equivalent of someone who's making $85,000 in spending $46 a week which really is not that bad is I figured I would just think of fun spin on things and create this video where instead of what I spend in a week is going to be what I make in a week how much money I make is a twenty-nine-year-old living here in Los Angeles California down to the penny really quick I want to thank our video sponsor today the Internal Revenue Service making sure you pay fair share of taxes since 1860 to shift just getting it was a joke not paying me and I don't have a sponsor for the video if you wouldn't mind sponsor on this video that would be great would really appreciate it and don't with that said let's get into the video to be tracking this video on Monday November 18th 2018 I began in the morning and once I'm up I get right to work the first thing I usually do what I wake up is work on my thumbnails between this Channel and my second channel to Graham Stephan show and it's a really easy thing to do while I wait for the caffeine in my 20s and iced coffee to kick in and then once it does I'm done with them nails and ready to start the day then after that I was emailed to floor plan designs from an architect to one of my thoughts and feedback on a project that I will be starting in the next few weeks afterwards I spend another 30 minutes look at your new properties that came in the market since I'm looking to buy something as soon as a good deal comes up and then I drove to my office to get some more work done at 3:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time video posting here on the channel so I try to make myself available for the first hour to read and respond to as many comments as it can I just think that if someone takes the time to watch my video and comment within the first hour that I posted they deserve to get a response so I try to do that as much as I can so if you're watching to this point right now and comment down below feel free to and it's a very least I will read them then after that I spend another hour researching the market I like to see what people are talking about and what's going on in the world of Investments and if there's anything I find really interesting to comment on but for the rest of the night I decided to plan out to videos for the main channel that would be how to invest $10,000 in 2020 I barely started planning out the how much I spend in a week video which someone inspired this video then by the time I got home that night around 11:30 p.m. here's how much money I made my main YouTube channel the one you watching right now made $3,558.97 in AUD Revenue just keep in mind that this channel never used to be this profitable and it's only in the last accumulation in buildup and momentum of posting videos are on YouTube for 3 years posting three times a week consistently almost without missing a single upload and now that I have a backlog of over four hundred videos posted here in the channel the residual views and add income is pretty high some contact you when I first started making even a dollar a day was like really really good so it's pretty remarkable to see just how far this is, it's my second Channel The Graham Stephan show me $553.22 and add revenue of the Channel in May of 2019 as a way for me to make extra content and spin off a slightly different formats and more casual approach to saving money personal finance and investing on that channel 4 times a week which is a lot but since the content on that channel is not planned out it's an easy format for me to posted about higher rate so that's how much that channel makes an addition to that we also got program sales and that day I made an additional $434 if it was it or not aware I have two programs one of them call the real estate agent Academy which teaches people how to be a real estate agent or grow their career and expand their business and the second one is called the YouTube Creator Academy which teaches people how to grow on YouTube and eventually they want to turn into business I try my best not to mention it too much because I do not want to be grouped together with his sleazy YouTube gurus you are just like peddling their courses Non-Stop and I just don't want to be in the same category as that so I mostly just linked it in the description that if people want to go and buy it great and if not that is also fine $2.19 so if you're confused with this is Amazon has an affiliate pr

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق